Trickle This Down

Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's get it started!

Well, my new blog posts will attempt to cover one important news event of the day. For sure I will get sidetracked from time to time, but some effort will be put forth to stay focused and examine daily at least one current topical issue as it unfolds. In view of the current Swine Flu pandemic currently sweeping the world I share this news on H1N1 for the coming flu season. Keep face to face contact to a minimum if possible and avoid crowds. Use facebook, myspace, youtube, yahoo, google, and craigslist to communicate, stay informed, and shop. Wash your hands frequently and keep them away from your mouth. Sing some beautiful lyrics to pass the time.

I welcome civil comments from those whom agree and disagree with my philosophical and political comments, and sometimes obvious bias, in that never ending search for the truth.

We shall begin shortly. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment